Sunday 29 December 2013

A blessed Christmas season

How I am blessed to be home during this Christmas season. How I am blessed to be able to attend Church, visit friends and spend time with close family and friends... How I am blessed to be His son. Jesus's death on the cross bought us salvation, and redeemed us from suffering due to sin. Simply put, Sin is absence of God. How blessed I am that Jesus died for me and paid the price NOT ONLY for my sins, but also for my healing...

My health is great, and I am keeping well. Eating and resting well. Next appointment with the Doctor is on Jan 8th, and I should have the results from the stem cell collection and also other results from donor searches. It is going to be a BIG day, when most likely a final decision will be made about what transplant option to go for... So keep praying for me...

Btw, not sure how many of you saw the this post I put on FB on 25th Dec:
=====================================
Today is not about Christmas trees, snow, bells or santa... Even this Christmas season is here for a reason... Let's remember today for its real importance...

For Jesus Christ was born this day, to save us from the bondage of sin...! In his death on the cross, He has already paid the price for our sins and our healing, we only need to have faith and believe...

I find this story about the birds, one of the best ways to describe why Jesus Christ had to be born amongst us. Please read it...
http://t.co/PnTM19SS8c

Quote from the Daily Bread:
"The birth of Christ brought God to man,
        the cross of Christ brings man to God."


Wishing you ALL a blessed Christmas season... Love one another and spread peace and happiness...!

=====================================

Sadly, only 19 people have liked it so far... :) If it were a funny clip or joke or a selfie, it would have gathered likes by the dozens. Even more if I were a woman... ;) [Please, don't call me a sexist, its a fact about behaviour on social media].

Anyways, I hope this post reaches more people now and they can get to know my Saviour better. Please do read the story about the birds. It's a great example that describes why God, the Creator had to be born into this world, to save us from impending doom...

"And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us" (John 1:14)

Once again, wishing you all a blessed Christmas season and a wonderful blessed New year...

No comments:

Post a Comment